Zorri Cress’ spicy taste makes a good combination of refreshing dishes.
Zorri Cress can be used in cold and warm dishes, combining specifically well with ravioli, sheep's cheese or mackerel.
Zorri Cress is the young sprout of the Nasturtium. This is a spicy decorative plant which has been growing in our gardens for centuries. The plant originates from the Andes and arrived in Europe in the sixteenth century via Peru. The leaf is shaped like a shield, which is why the plant was regarded as a symbol of victory.
Zorri Cress is available year round and can easily be stored for up to seven days. The storage temperature for this product is between 2°and 7° C. The optimum temperature for maintaining the best quality is between 2° and 4° C. Produced in a socially responsible culture, Zorri Cress meets the hygienic kitchen standards. The product is ready to use, since it is grown clean and hygienically.
1 of 5
1 of 5
- Bitter, Umami
- Alpine, Argentinian, Balkan, Baltic, Nederlands, French, Greek, Italian, Mediteranean, Nordic, North American, Portugese, Russian, South American, Spanish, Turkish
- Solitair (16 st), CressSingle, CressSleeve
- Baking, Blanching, Blending, Canning, Chopping, Drying, Extracting, Fermenting, Freezing, Gel, Marinating, Oil, Pickling, Roasting, Smoke, Sous vide, Stir frying, Syrup
- Brown, Green, Red
- Cheese, Fish, Functional, Game, Grill, Lunch, Main course, Meat, Pasta, Pizza, Poultry, Salad, Sandwich, Snack, Soup, Starter, Vegetarian, Vegetables
- Taste Friends
- Gin, Vodka, Cheese (others), Cod, Eel, Monkfish, Salmon, Fish (saltwater), Fish (freshwater), Shellfish, Apple, Corn, Cucumber, Eggplant, Olives, Pear, Pineapple, Plum, Pumpkin, Tomato, Deer, Rabbit, Game (other), Chives, Mint, Rosemary, Tarragon, Beans, Beef, Dried ham, Goat, Lamb, Offals, Porc, Sheep, Veal, Meat, Porcini mushrooms, Mushrooms (others), Almonds, Hazelnut, Pistachio, Walnut, Nuts, Chicken, Duck, Goose, Pheasant, Pigeon, Quail, Kalkoen, Poultry (other), Salt, Artichokes, Asparagus, Avocado, Cauliflower, Horseradish, Lettuce, Onion, Potato, Butternut squash, Sweet potato, Bread, Couscous, Egg, Olive oil, Pumpkin seeds, Rice, Soy sauce, Tofu