- 6 carrots
- 100 mL carrot juice
- 1 tbsp. veal stock
- Salad Pea
- salt and pepper
- Peel or scrape the carrots. Leave 2cm of green stalk on each carrot.
- Cut each carrot in half lengthways.
- Blanch the carrots in plenty of water until al dente.
- Glaze the carrots in the carrot juice and veal stock.
- Mix the Salad Pea with olive oil and then with the carrots.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve in a serving dish of your choice.
- As a side dish accompanying a main dish, for instance with butlers' steak, fresh sausage, or belly pork.
- As a side dish accompanying a main dish containing lobster.
Say yes to the cress