(For 10 servings)
- 300 g chicken thigh meat
- 200 g chicken fillet
- 250 g cave mushrooms
- 100 g ham (cut)
- 50 ml madeira
- 50 ml of protein
- 15 g panko
- 10 g chopped herbs (chives, parsley, chervil)
- 100 g mayonnaise (own recipe)
- 25 g Savora ciabatta
- ½ head of iceberg lettuce
- French dressing
- 10 sprigs of Salad Pea
- 10 sprigs of Hippo Tops
- Olive oil
- Pepper and salt
- Pass the thigh meat and half of the fillets through the meat grinder, slice finely.
- Clean the mushrooms, cut into wedges and fry over hot fire in a little oil.
- Flambé with the Madeira.
- Mix the minced chicken, mushrooms, egg white, panko, herbs and salt and pepper to a nice farce (taste and season).
- Place the slices of ham on butcher foil with cling film underneath.
- Divide the farce on top and the remaining fillet into strips.
- Make pills with a diameter of about 6 cm.
- Cook it in the steamer 100% steam at 90°C for 30 minutes.
- Let cool and cut into 1.5 cm thick slices.
- Mix the mayonnaise with savora and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the (bake-off) ciabatta on a slicer into long slices about 2 mm thick.
- Brush with olive oil and salt and pepper, place on empty wine bottles and bake in the oven at 100°C until nice and crispy.
- Cut chiffonade from the iceberg lettuce and prepare with a little French dressing.
- Make a ball of the iceberg lettuce and place 2 slices of ballotine on the plate and garnish the Salad Pea, Hippo Tops, mayonnaise and the toast.
Winesuggestion: Allram Grüner Veltliner from Strass, Austria
Recipe: Erik Wijnhoven
Say yes to the cress