(For 4 portions)
- 1 bundle of large radishes with greens
- 1 large red onion
- 40 g young spinach
- cup of Garden Cress - Koppert Cress
- strong dash of Iluigi olive oil
- 120 g ‘Old flandrien’ (crumbled cheese)
- 150 gr bio Légumaise Périgord, mushroom with truffle
- white truffle sea salt - Tartivo Truffles
- 1 small wholemeal bread (not pre-cut)
- Peel the onion, cut it and grill it briefly.
- Cut 8 toasts of max 1.5cm thick with a bread knife.
- Spread some légumaise on 4 toasts.
- Cut the leaves off the radishes and wash the radishes and leaves.
- Cut the radishes into slices.
- Spread the radish slices on the 4 toasts with sauce.
- Place some radish green on top, then we divide the smoked onion and some spinach leaves over it.
- Finally, crumble some cheese over each croque and close with the second slice of bread. Give it a good push.
- Grill these on the (Berghoff) BBQ until they are nicely colored and warm on both sides.
To finish off:
- Place a croque cut into 2 per plate, finish with some truffle Légumaise, some extra chunks of cheese, some white truffle sea salt, a few drops of olive oil and the cress.
Recipe: Frank Fol - The Vegetables Chef®
Photo: Wim Demessemaekers, Photographer | @wim_dmskrs
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Plate: Wild Grey Flat Plate
Say yes to the cress