- 500 g of white wine
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 50 g or sushi vinegar
- 2 dL dashi (possibly instant)
- 5 peppercorns white
- 750 g of butter, cold
- lime juice
- 2 blue cups or Salicornia Cress
- Heat the white wine, shallot, sushi vinegar, dashi and the pepper.
- Bring to a boil and allow to evaporate to a third.
- Strain through a fine point sieve.
- Cut the butter into small cubes.
- Assemble the sieved gastrique with the cold cubes of butter.
- Season with lime juice and salt.
- Chop the Salicornia Cress and stir in the sauce à la minute.
- Use the sauce as accompaniment for fish, shellfish and crustaceans.
- Delicious with salmon cooked between Shiso leaves.
Say yes to the cress