Bouquet of tomato with Basil Cress, Gastronomixs
Let the season determine the ingredients of this salad! With good-quality tomatoes, you only need a few ingredients to complete the dish. Here we use Basil Cress from Koppert Cress and mini mozzarella balls to create a refined variant of the classic Capre
- 500 g tomatoes, various types
- 100 g mini mozzarella balls
- 1 container Basil Cress
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar syrup
- salt and pepper
- Clean the various tomatoes by removing the crowns.
- Remove the mini mozzarella balls from their water and season with salt and plenty of black pepper.
- Cut the Basil Cress and put in a dish together with the tomatoes.
- Carefully mix the Basil Cress and the tomatoes together with a little olive oil and the balsamic vinegar syrup, making sure you do not bruise the cress.
- Mix in the mozzarella and serve.
- As a side salad with a pasta Bolognese.
- As a side salad with a main dish containing cod.
Say yes to the cress