- 1 cauliflower
- 30 g capers, salted
- capers in pickle
- cauliflower crème or crème anglaise of cauliflower
- Immerse the salted capers in cold water, refreshing the water several times to reduce the salt content.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets and grate with a grater or chop coarsely in the food processor.
- Combine the raw grated cauliflower with the salted capers and cauliflower crème.
- Heat and season with pepper and a small amount of salt.
- Garnish with flavours of your choice; here, with deep-fried capers, mixed cress and edible flowers.
- As a component in a starter, entremets course or main dish, such as cauliflower risotto with slow-cooked veal stew.
- As a starter with smoked trout.
Say yes to the cress