Cauliflower with brie crème and Tahoon Cress, Gastronomixs
A variation on the classic cauliflower with béchamel sauce. Here we use crème de brie which combines extremely well with cauliflower. The Tahoon Cress from Koppert Cress adds a special nutty flavour.
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 container crème de brie
- 2 containers Tahoon Cress
- salt and pepper
- Clean the cauliflower and divide into evenly-sized florets.
- Blanch the cauliflower and then chill in iced water.
- Braise the cauliflower in a little butter and water to warm it. Just before all the water has evaporated, add the crème de brie and cover the cauliflower with it.
- Spoon the cauliflower and the sauce into a dish.
- Cut the Tahoon Cress and use it to garnish the cauliflower.
- As a side dish accompanying a main dish, for instance with butlers' steak, fresh sausage, or belly pork.
Say yes to the cress