(For 3 tacos)
- 1 punnet BroccoCress
- 3 (12 to 15cm) tortilla bread
- 90gr cooked red kidney beans
- 40gr pomegranate seeds
- 200gr ground minced beef
- 100ml passata tomato
- 10gr diced red chilli
- 100ml beef stock
- 40gr diced white onions
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 pinch sea salt
- ¼ of a tsp smoked paprika
- Burn the tortilla bread slightly in a hot grill pan to add a smoky flavour to it.
- For the chilli con carne, pour the oil in a saucepan and add the diced white onions, the minced beef, paprika and salt.
- Let cook for a couple of minutes and add the tomato passata, diced red chilli and beef stock.
- Continue cooking for another 15 minutes or until the liquid has almost all evaporated.
- Build the tacos with the chilli con carne, the red kidney beans, and the pomegranate.
- Serve with the freshly cut BroccoCress.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress