- 100 g cream
- 2 containers Limon Cress
- 100 g pure chocolate
- 3 whole egg yolks
- 3 eggs
- 70 g sugar
- 155 g melted butter
- 155 g pure chocolate, melted
- 80 g flour
- Heat the oven (or Big Green Egg with the convEGGtor, standard grill rack, and pizza stone) to 200°C.
- To make the ganache (the liquid filling), boil the cream with the Limon Cress and then blend with the first quantity of dark chocolate. Set this to one side at room temperature.
- Beat the egg yolks and eggs with the sugar until fluffy.
- Add the melted butter and the second quantity of melted chocolate.
- Fold in the flour.
- Use a piping bag to pipe half of the chocolate cake mixture into a buttered mould that has been dusted with flour.
- Pipe some ganache (liquid filling) on top and then pipe some more of the cake mixture on top of the ganache.
- Bake in the oven or the Big Green Egg at 200°C for 20-30 minutes, depending on the size of the tartlet.
- In a dessert with a mini waffle with camomile and ice cream made with tonka beans.
- As a friandise in a smaller variant - be sure to modify the baking time accordingly.
Say yes to the cress