- 1 yellow courgette
- 1 gree courgette
- 1 clove garlic
- Salicornia Cress
- salt and pepper
- Cut spaghetti from the courgettes using a spaghetti cutter (Lurch). If you don't have one, you can also use the mandolin.
- Finely slice the garlic and fry briefly in a pan.
- Add the courgette spaghetti and braise until cooked.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the Salicornia Cress and mix this through the courgette.
- Serve in a deep dish.
- As a side dish with an Italian-themed main course.
- As a vegetable garnish for a main course.
Say yes to the cress