- disc shaped chocolate fondant
- vanilla ice cream
- chocolate sauce
- Decorette - coffee meringue
- chocolate sponge cake
- chocolate crumble
- piping bag with crémeux caramel
- Atsina Cress
- lightly whipped cream
- Bake the frozen bordalou for 20 to 25 minutes (or thawed 15 to 20 minutes) at 170°C, and let it cool at room temperature before removing it from the mold.
- Cover the bordalou with crème patissière and half strawberries.
- Finish with Dessert-Espuma Meringue Italienne and Astina Cress.
- Fill the jar with Perfect Dessert Salsa Hibiscus Tea.
Say yes to the cress