- 6 eggs
- 200 g whipping cream
- 1 tray Garden Cress
- Boil the eggs for ten minutes.
- Immediately transfer them to ice-cold water.
- Peel the eggs.
- Blend the eggs, Garden Cress, and whipping cream to a smooth cream.
- Push the mixture through a micro-perforated sieve to create an ultra-smooth cream.
- Store the cream in the refrigerator until use.
- In a composition with components of cucumber, radish, and salmon.
- In a composition with components of bread, gherkin, chicken, and tomato.
- As a spread on a club sandwich.
Say yes to the cress