(For 4 portions)
- 2 punnets Sakura Cress
- 8 slices granary wholegrain bread
- 60g butter spread
- 16 cod fishfingers
- 8 small leaves of salad lettuce
- 4 tbsp tartare sauce
- Defrost, cook and chill the fish fingers.
- Lay the slices of bread on the countertop and spread some butter on them.
- Lay the lettuce leaves on four of the slices and arrange 4 fish fingers per slice on top on the lettuce.
- Add a good tablespoon of tartare sauce on top of the fish fingers and spread evenly.
- Divide the freshly cut Sakura Cress and place equal quantities on top of fish fingers.
- Close the four sandwiches and serve.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress