(For 4 portions)
- 4 medium slices of brown bread
- 1 hard-boiled egg
- 4 pieces tomato on a vine
- 4 slices of ham
- 12 pickled pearl onions
- 4 pickled gherkins
- 24 pieces of Salad Pea
- Butter to spread on the bread
- olive oil to drizzle
- 4 small pinches of black pepper
- Cut the boiled egg into 8 wedges.
- Cut each tomato into 4 wedges
- Cut each gherkin sideways into 2 long pieces.
- Spread butter on each slice of bread.
- Roll 5 pieces of Salad Pea in each slice of ham and place on the bread.
- Add the other condiment and ingredients, add a drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of black pepper on each portion.
- Finish with the last piece of Salad Pea on each one and serve.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress