- Half a watermelon (medium size)
- 2 red onions
- 1 lime
- 1 cup of Limon Cress
- pinch of salt
- Cut the watermelon into cubes. Chop the red onions and put them in a bowl with the watermelon cubes.
- Add the juice of a lime and stir it together. Add all the Lemon Cress with a pinch of salt and let it rest for a while.
- Put it in a handy jar that can also be closed (e.g. a Mason jar) and keep it in the fridge before use. You can keep it for up to 3 days in warm weather.
- Take the pot out and use it as a side dish for the BBQ, lunch or with your fish/meat as a true taste sensation and enjoy!
Source: Boost Your Health
Say yes to the cress