- 4 chicken filets
- 100g cooked chick peas
- 2 punnets Shiso Purple
- 1 eggs medium
- 2 pinches of ground cumin
- 2 pinches of table salt
- 1 pinch of white ground pepper
- a few Hippo Tops
- 300g cooked lentils
- 4 spoons tahini and paprika sauce
- Blitz in a robot ‘cutter’ the chicken with the chick peas, add the salt, pepper and ground cumin. Add the egg at the end.
- Make some quenelle with the chicken mix and shallow fry them at medium temperature in vegetable oil until fully cooked.
- Arrange on the plate as seen on the picture.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress