(For 4 portions)
- 2 punnets Motti Cress
- 12 pieces small to medium clementines
- 1L water
- 180g caster sugar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 4 pieces honeycomb
- 4 pinces ground cumin
- 4 tbsp dark rum
- Peel and cut each clementine into 3 thick slices.
- Place the sliced clementines into a thick saucepan and cover with the water and caster sugar.
- Add the pinch of cumin and the 2 tbsp to the mix and close the saucepan with a lid.
- Cook for 4 hours on a low setting, do not stir at any point.
- Once cooked and soft, add the rum and the freshly cut Motti Cress and lift gently each portion with a ladle, onto each plate.
- Serve hot with a piece of honeycomb.
Serving suggestion: Add a slice of toasted croissant.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress