(For 4 persons)
- 500 g sea kale
- 2 onions
- 1 small piece of ginger
- small piece of allspice without seeds
- curry powder
- 1 scoop of burrata mozzarella
- 40 g Salty Fingers
- 1 lime
- a few leaves of lemon verbena
- Finely chop the sea kale, onions, ginger and allspice.
- Add half a liter of water and add a pinch of curry powder and a pinch of turmeric.
- Cook the vegetables and mix into a smooth soup. Put in the fridge.
- Divide the cold soup between the plates and finish with a few pieces of burrata mozzarella, Salty Fingers and lemon verbena.
- Drizzle with some lime and some grated lime zest.
TIP! Sea & dune vegetables are in! Due to their salty taste, they can add a natural salt content to the preparations. So keep in mind that the salt feeling is already high and therefore no or very little extra salt is needed.
Recipe: Frank Fol - The Vegetables Chef®
Say yes to the cress