(For 1 portion)
- 300g frozen salmon (or halibut)
- 1 tbsp grain mustard
- 2 tsp virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp yuzu citrus seasoning
- 6 red radish (finely sliced)
- 3 asparagus (finely sliced with mandolin)
- 1 carrot
- Shiso Green
- Sakura Cress®
- While salmon is still frozen, slice it finely into a carpaccio.
- Mix mustard with yuzu seasoning.
- Blitz while pouring olive oil slowly into a bowl to make a paste.
- Assemble by placing salmon on a plate, brush with mustard and yuzu dressing and place vegetables and cress on top.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress