(For 4 portions)
- 2 punnets Garden Cress
- 2 punnets Sakura Cress
- 1400 ml vegetable stock
- 60g white miso paste
- 60g finely sliced shallots
- 60g chopped mange tout
- 60g Enoki mushrooms
- 5g dried white back black fungus
- 10g fresh finely sliced ginger
- 500g ramen noodles
- Pour the vegetable stock into a saucepan, add the dried white back black fungus and bring to simmer.
- Keep simmering until the mushrooms are fully cooked and soft. It should take 2 to 3 minutes.
- Take the mushroom out of the stock, cut them into 3 to 4 pieces and put them back in the liquid with the miso paste, the finely chopped shallots, the chopped mange tout, the Enoki mushroom and the finely sliced ginger.
- Let simmer for 6 to 8 minutes and add the ramen noodles.
- Let cook for another 3 minutes, it won’t take long to cook the noodles!
- Take off the heat and fold gently the freshly cut cresses into the soup.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress