(For 4 portions)
- 70 g of eel
- 1 eel bones and skin
- 75 ml fish stock
- 125 ml of whipped cream unsweetened
- 1.25 µl gelatin
- 60 g mayonnaise
- 10 ml of lemon juice
- 200 g of eel
- 40 g apple syrup
- 200 g Opperdoezer potato peeled
- 30 g salad dressing
- 30 g mayonnaise
- 15 g horseradish puree
- Pepper and salt
- spiral of "Opperdoezer Ronde"
- 2 potatoes with skin
- food processor
- Salicornia Cress
- BlinQ Cress
- Put the bones and skin on with fish stock and let it steep for five minutes and then strain it.
- Soak the gelatin in cold water.
- Beat the whipped cream to yogurt thickness.
- Put the cold eel with cold mayonnaise in the food processor and grind it fine.
- Dissolve the gelatin in the eel stock and let it cool to lukewarm.
- Mix these with the crushed eel and season with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Fold in the whipped cream and divide between rings and chill (3-4 hours cooling).
- Peel the potatoes, cut into small cubes and cook briefly in salt water. When cold, mix with horseradish, pepper, salt, mayonnaise and salad dressing.
- Wash the potatoes and cut them into long spirals with the spirals Fry them until crispy in 160°C frying fat
- Cut the eel into small pieces. Add apple syrup and work under the grill or with a burner.
Eel: Passion for Vis Sevenum Limburg
Cress: South Holland
Apple syrup: Limburg
Opperdoezer Ronde: North Holland
Recipe: Mariet Gommans
Say yes to the cress