- 200 g mango coulis
- 600 g whipping cream
- 100 g egg yolk
- 10 g lota (gelling agent)
- 10 g gelatin leaves
- 1 tray Ghoa Cress
- Soak the gelatin in cold water.
- Cut the Ghoa Cress as close to the root as possible.
- Blend the Ghoa Cress, mango coulis, whipping cream, and egg yolk in a thermo blender for ten minutes to 70°C.
- Add the gelatin leaves and Iota and blend to a smooth mixture.
- Pass the mixture through a micro-perforated sieve.
- Place in the refrigerator to set.
- Blend the crémeux in a blender and transfer to a piping bag with a nozzle.
- Store in the refrigerator until use.
- Served in a dessert with components of orange, white chocolate, and peach.
- Served in a dessert with components of pineapple, lychee, milk chocolate, and coconut.
Say yes to the cress