For 4 portions
- 1 punnet Ghoa Cress
- 12 Yka Leaves
- 12 pieces Floregano
- 6 pieces peach
- 100g blueberries
- 16 biscuits lady finger biscuit
- 200ml red wine
- 175g caster sugar
- Make a syrup with 100g of sugar and 600ml of water.
- Poach the peaches in the syrup, cut them in halves and peel them.
- Keep 4 halves whole, reserve 2 halves to slice finely and 4 for cutting out the circles.
- Dice the leftover 2 halves and mix with half punnet of freshly cut Ghoa Cress.
- Cut the biscuits in the middle and place each half standing up in a ring.
- Soak the biscuit with syrup using a brush, and fill each ring with the peach and Ghoa Cress mix.
The red wine syrup and blueberries:
- Reduce the wine and the other 75g of caster sugar left over to a syrup.
- Brush each plate with the finish syrup.
- Toss the blueberries in the left-over syrup and arrange on the plates.
Recipe: Frank Pontais
Say yes to the cress