(For 4 portions)
- 2 punnets BroccoCress
- 1 punnet Rock Chives
- 24 pieces of finly sliced potatoes
- 8 small to medium eggs
- 120g blanched broccoli flowers
- 40g butter
- 100ml vegetable stock
- 4 tsp vegetable oil
- 4 small pieces of green cabbage wedges
- 1 tsp chopped Rock Chives
- 60g thick yoghurt
- Lime juice from ½ lime
- 4 pinches chilli Flakes
- For optimal results the best is to use a blini pan.
- Melt the butter and oil in the hot non-stick blinis pan.
- Divide the potato slices into four and lay each portion at the bottom of each pan.
- While the potatoes are cooking, whisk together the eggs with one punnet of chopped Brocco Cress.
- Pour the omelette mix on top of the sizzling potatoes and put the pans in the oven to finish to cook.
- Braise the cabbage wedge with the rest of the butter and the vegetable stock.
- Serve with the grated boiled eggs, the rest of the cresses, the yogurt dip and the broccoli fleurettes.
- Mix all the ingredients together except the chilli flakes, place next to the omelette on the plate and add a pinch of chilli flakes on top.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress