(For 12 canapes)
- ½ punnet Melissa Cress
- 12 pieces of BlinQ Blossom
- 12 pieces quail eggs
- 2 muffin breads
- 130gr sliced smoked salmon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- lemon zest from one lemon
- lemon juice from the same lemon
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- Split the muffin bread into 2 halves and cut out 3 round canapes base with a round cutter in each half.
- Place the canapes base on a tray and toast in a hot oven for a couple of minutes.
- Lay the slices of salmon and cut out 12 circles with the same cutter used for the bread.
- Place each circle of salmon on top of each bread.
- Pour the vegetable oil at the bottom of each mould (silicon mould) and cook the quail eggs in the moulds, in a Bain Marie, on the stove.
- To make the dressing, emulsify the olive oil, lemon juice and mustard together.
- Arrange the cooked quail egg on top of the salmon and add the lemon dressing, lemon zest, BlinQ Blossom and Atsina Cress.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress