For a dozen of mendiants
- ½ punnet Shiso Green
- 3 flowers Floregano
- 3 blossoms Jasmine Blossom
- 2 stems of Zallotti Blossom
- 12 pieces raspberries
- 150gr dark chocolate 75%
- 12 gree pistachio's
- 1 tsp egg white
- 40gr caster sugar
- Melt the dark chocolate in a bowl, bain marie style.
- Mix well together the green pistachio with the sugar and egg white and put them in an oven at 150°C for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Cut the raspberries or use them whole.
- Using a non-stick baking parchment paper, make a dozen of regular drops with the melted chocolate.
- On top of each chocolate mendiant, place one sugar coated pistachio, a few petals of Floregano, a few petals of Jasmine Blossom, a few flowers of Zallotti Blossom, a raspberry, and a few leaves of Shiso Green.
- Let set in a cool room and enjoy.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress