- 400 g rhubarb juice, made from fresh rhubarb
- 1 tray Basil Cress
- 100 g sugar
- 20 g Vegetal (gelling agent)
- Run the rhubarb through the juicer and measure off 400 grams of juice.
- Add the sugar to the juice and heat until the sugar has dissolved.
- Set to cool to room temperature.
- Cut the Basil Cress and add to the rhubarb juice.
- Infuse in a cool place for one hour.
- Pass the juice through a sieve.
- Add the Vegetal and bring the juice to the boil.
- Portion into the desired shape.
- Allow to set in the refrigerator before removing the jelly from the mould.
- In a composition with components of strawberry, pink pepper, and yoghurt.
- In a composition with components of white chocolate, orange, and caramel.
- In a composition with components of yoghurt, almond, and vanilla.
Say yes to the cress