(For 4 portions)
- 2 large yellow carrot
- 2 large blood carrot
- 2 garlic cloves
- Cup of purple radish sprouts
- Cumin powder verstegen
- Olive oil Iluigi
- 150 g bio légumaise carrot with ginger
- Cup of Hippo Tops - Koppert Cress
- Black pepper Verstegen
- Coarse sea salt Verstegen
- Peel and wash the carrots.
- Cut in half lengthwise. Season firmly with sea salt, black pepper and cumin powder. Now add some olive oil and pressed garlic.
- Mix everything well. Place on the BBQ, not in full heat.
- Cook for about 30 to 40 minutes.
- Turn regularly so they don’t burn.
To finish off:
- Place on each plate a half, warm carrot of each variety
- Spoon 3 scoops of légumaise. Divide some shoots and Hippo Tops over this.
- Finish with a few drops of olive oil and some cumin powder.
Recipe: Frank Fol - The Vegetables Chef®
Photo: Wim Demessemaekers, Photographer | @wim_dmskrs
Preparation time: 45 minutes
Plate: Wild White Plate
Say yes to the cress