- 250 g Apricot
- 185 g White sugar
- 15 ml Lime juice
- 2,5 g HM pectin
- 50 g Water
- 65 g Wheat flour
- 35 g Hazelnut, grounded
- 40 g Butter
- 15 g Brown sugar
- 1 g Coffee, freshly ground
- 200 g Pea, cooked
- 2 leaf Mint
- Sakura Cress®
- Halve the apricots and remove the pit.
- Mix Apricot, 175 g White sugar, Lime juice, HM pectin, and Water.
- Bring to a boil. Allow at least 5' cooking. Mix.
- Blend all ingredients except the ground coffee, mint, and pea, until you obtain a crumble structure.
- Bake light brown in a preheated oven at 180°C.
- Add the ground coffee and let cool.
- Mix the peas with mint leaves. If necessary pass through a sieve.
Say yes to the cress