- 5 containers Salicornia Cress
- 1/2 container Salty Fingers
- 400 g peas
- 2 shallots
- 50 g butter
- 20 sprigs Salad Pea
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- Slice the shallots into thin half rings and sweat gently in a little olive oil.
- Add the peas, Salicornia Cress, and Salty Fingers and braise briefly.
- At the last minute, mix in the Salad Pea and season with a little salt, pepper, and lemon juice and zest.
- As part of a composition with roasted or sous-vide (vacuum-cooked) salmon.
- As part of an entremets with a selection of fish or crustaceans.
Say yes to the cress