(For 4 portions)
- 4 eggs
- 1 punnet Daikon Cress
- 1/6 of a punnet Zorri Cress
- a drizzle of Zorri Cress oil
- 120g dry oat
- 350ml water
- 1 small to medium diced white onion
- 1 small to medium red onions
- 1 tsp diced garlic
- 2 tomatoes
- 20g cooked sweet corn
- 1 pinch of paprika and salt
- 80gr grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 20g unsalted butter
- Bring to boil the 350 ml of water.
- Meanwhile, pour the oil and add the butter in a hot pan, add half of the diced white onion and red onions, add the paprika and salt. Cook gently for a minute or two.
- Add to the cooked onion the dry oat and stir, add the boiled water and cook gently for 3 to 4 minutes, stir time to time to stop the oat sticking to the pan.
- Dice the tomatoes and grate the cheddar cheese.
- Add half of the diced tomatoes and half of the grated cheese to the oat mix.
- Mix together the remaining diced onions, tomatoes, grated cheese and add the Daikon Cress.
- Pour the savoury oat mix into a plate, add the mix vegetables and cheese on top, add a fried egg, drizzle with Zorro Cress oil and add a few Zorri Cress leaves.
Say yes to the cress