- Eggs 4 each
- Daikon Cress 1 punnet
- Zorri Cress 1/6 of a punnet
- Zorri Cress oil a drizzle
- Dry oat 120g
- Water 350ml
- White onion, diced 1 small to medium
- Red onions 1 small to medium
- Garlic, diced 1 tsp.
- Tomatoes 2 medium
- Cooked sweet cor 20g
- Paprika and salt 1 pinch of each
- Grated cheddar cheese 80 gr
- Olive oil 1 tbsps.
- Unsalted butter 20g
- Bring to boil the 350 ml of water.
- Meanwhile, pour the oil and add the butter in a hot pan, add half of the diced white onion and red onions, add the paprika and salt. Cook gently for a minute or two.
- Add to the cooked onion the dry oat and stir, add the boiled water and cook gently for 3 to 4 minutes, stir time to time to stop the oat sticking to the pan.
- Dice the tomatoes and grate the cheddar cheese.
- Add half of the diced tomatoes and half of the grated cheese to the oat mix.
- Mix together the remaining diced onions, tomatoes, grated cheese and add the Daikon Cress.
- Pour the savoury oat mix into a plate, add the mix vegetables and cheese on top, add a fried egg, drizzle with Zorro Cress oil and add a few Zorri Cress leaves.
Say yes to the cress