(For 4 portions)
- 240gr cooked seasoned sushi rice
- 4 pieces scallop shell
- 8 pieces scallop
- 1 small mild red chilli
- 1 lime
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp fresh ginger juice
- 4 Bean Blossoms
- 4 BlinQ Blossoms
- 1 punnet Adji Cress
- 1 punnet Gangnam Tops
- Using the seasoned cold sushi rice, fill up to level and flatten.
- Slice the scallops into thin rounds, about ½ cm (¼ in) thick if possible.
- Lay slices, in one layer on top of the rice.
- Make some zest out of the lime and keep aside.
- Using a mixing bowl, whisk together the juice of the lime with the ginger juice, the olive oil, and sesame oil. Let set for 5 minutes and brush the top of the scallops.
- Add some finely sliced red chillies and the zest of the lime.
- Add the Adji Cress, Bean Blossom and BlinQ Blossom.
- Serve with the Gangnam Tops.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress