For 4 portions
- 12 pcs BlinQ Blossom
- 4 stems Apple Blossom
- 2 punnets Atsina Cress
- 400gr risotto rice
- 800ml fish stock
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium garlic clove (crushed)
- 1 pinch saffron
- 100ml white wine
- 100gr cooked prawns (peeled)
- 100gr cooked cod cheeks
- 50gr grated parmesan
- 20gr shaved parmesan
- 150gr cooked clams
- 30gr unsalted butter
- Heat the fish stock in a pan and keep warm.
- In a heavy saucepan add the olive oil, butter, shallots, garlic and the saffron.
- Cook on low heat for about 10 minutes, without colouring the shallots, until soft and translucent.
- Add the rice to the pan and with a wooden spoon, mix the rice into the shallots.
- Once you hear the rice crack, add the white wine followed by a ladleful of stock, the saffron and begin to stir.
- Make sure the rice has fully absorbed the stock before you add another ladle.
- Continue adding stock until the rice is tender and cooked through.
- Add the prawns, the clams and the cod cheeks. Stir with care, as you just want to reheat the seafood.
- Fold the grated Parmesan toward the end of the cooking process.
- Serve immediately with the shaved parmesan, the Atsina Cress, BlinQ Blossom and Apple Blossom.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress