(For 12 canapes)
- 1 punnet Zorri Cress
- ½ punnet Sakura Cress
- 50gr horseradish sauce
- 50gr cream cheese
- 12 small jersey potatoes
- 130gr/140gr sirloin of beef
- 3 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 10gr butter
- Cut to size and scoop out the inside of each potato using a Parisienne scoop.
- Lay them face down on a tissue paper to remove the excess of water.
- Pour 2 tbsp of rapeseed oil at the bottom of a small oven tray and heat the oil in the oven until very hot.
- Place each potato face down on top of the hot and cook sizzle for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove from the tray, and leave aside.
- Cook the sirloin steak with the other spoon of olive oil and the butter to medium rare.
- Let rest and cut out 12 fine slices.
- Mix the horseradish sauce and cream cheese together and fill to 2 third each cavities of the jersey potatoes.
- Add the slices of beef and reheat slightly.
- Serve warm with the Sakura Cress and the Zorri Cress.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress