(For 4 portions)
- 1 punnet Rock Chives
- 200g swiss chard
- 1,250L vegetable stock
- 1 tsp miso paste
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- juice from 1 lemon
- Dilute the miso paste into the vegetable stock and bring to simmer.
- Add ¾ of a punnet of Rock Chives.
- Wash and cut the swiss chard and add to the stock with the rest of the ingredients.
- Simmer for 15 minutes and close with a lid.
- Let infuse until completely cool and reheat when needed.
- Add the rest of the Rock Chives on top on the soup and serve.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress