(For 4 portions)
- 1 yellow zucchini
- 250 gr fresh spagetti - The Pastaman
- 20 gr fresh young spinach
- 2 leaves of wild wild garlic
- 1 cup of Motti Cress
- 2 slices of toasted bread
- 1 lemon
- Olive oil El Flamenco
- Mix the toasted bread into a crumble.
- Put a dash of olive oil in the pan, heat up and add the crumble. Color on low heat. Season lightly with some sea salt.
- Cook spaghetti in boiling water with sea salt for 4 minutes. Drain and toss with some olive oil and black pepper.
- Wash zucchini, cut into thin slices of 2 mm using a slicer. Then cut into long spaghetti strands.
- finely chop the wild garlic and spinach.
- Stew the vegetables with some olive oil without coloring for a few minutes. Season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Now add the pasta and mix well.
- Divide the warm spaghetti mix over the 4 plates.
- Spread some toasted crumble on top.
- Drizzle some cold olive oil over the preparations.
- Cut the cress and divide it over the spaghetti.
Recipe: Frank Fol - The Vegetables Chef®
Photo: Wim Demessemaekers, Photographer | @wim_dmskrs
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Techniques: raw, stewing, cooking, roasting
Plate: Wild Moon medium large ceramic bowl
Recommended drink: Red wine, Pinot Noir - Winery Valke Vleugel, Scheldeland – Belgium
Say yes to the cress