- 225 g egg white
- 120 g grounds almonds
- 120 g sugar
- 45 g all-purpose flour
- 90 g egg yolks
- 4 containers Atsina® Cress
- 1/2 tsp. liquorice powder
- Cut the Atsina® Cress as close to the base as possible.
- Mix all the other ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Sieve and then pour into a 500ml siphon.
- Aerate with two whipping cream cartridges (N2O).
- Pipe the mixture into a paper coffee cup in which a hole has been made at the bottom. Fill the cups no more than half-full.
- Place in the microwave and cook at full power for 40 seconds.
- Allow to cool upside down.
- As part of a dessert with yoghurt and white chocolate.
- As a component in various desserts.
- You could also break the cooked sponge cake into pieces and then dry them in an oven or drying cabinet.
Say yes to the cress