- 225 g of protein
- 120 g of almond powder
- 120 g of sugar
- 45 g patent flour
- 90 g egg yolk
- 4 cups of Atsina® Cress
- 1/2 tsp. liquorice powder
- Cut the Atsina® Cress as low as possible.
- Turn with all other ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Strain and then pour into a half litre siphon.
- Aerate with 2 cream cartridges (N2O).
- Spray the mass into a cardboard coffee cup where you have previously pierced a hole in the bottom. Fill the cups up to half.
- Place in the microwave at full power for 40 seconds.
- Let it cool upside down.
- As part of a dessert with yogurt and white chocolate.
- As part of various desserts.
- You can also break the cooked sponge cake and dry it in an oven or drying tower.
Say yes to the cress