(for 4 portions)
- 1 punnet Vene Cress
- 1 medium-sized squash
- 1 tsp molasse (date)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 Brussels sprouts
- 2 pinches of ground white pepper
- Blanch the Brussels sprouts in salty water, refresh and cut into quarters.
- Peel and cut the squash, make 4 batons of 1 cm thick and 8 cubes and slice the rest.
- Blanch the batons and cubes and refresh.
- Roast half of the slices in a hot oven with 1 tsp of olive oil with the white ground pepper.
- Steam the other half, once cooked, crush to make a puree and pass through a fine sieve to get a smooth mousseline.
- Dress the plate placing the baton at the centre, add the cubes some roasted slices.
- Pipe a few dots of mousseline.
- Add the wedges of Brussel sprout, a few drops of cooking juice and a few dots of molasse dates.
- Finish with the Vene Cress and serve.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress