Tartare of sea bass with lime, Shiso Green, and Jamaican allspice, Gastronomixs
A tartare with flavour influences from South America. Allspice is sometimes also called Jamaica pepper, but it isn't any type of pepper. Its flavour is unique; it has a spicy aroma reminiscent of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves with a spicy edge, and it comb
- 10 fillets of sea bass
- 2 limes
- 1 container Shiso Green
- Jamaican allspice
- olive oil
- fleur de sel
- Remove the skin from the sea bass fillets.
- Finely dice (brunoise) the fish flesh and place in a bowl on ice.
- Use a fine grater to grate the zest of the limes over the fish and add the juice of the limes too.
- Add the finely chopped Shiso Green.
- Mix well and season to taste with Jamaican allspice, olive oil, and fleur de sel.
- As an amuse-bouche with a yoghurt dressing.
- As a composition accompanied by scallops, cucumber pearls, and cucumber granité.
Say yes to the cress