(For 4 portions)
- 2 punnets Aclla Cress
- 8 pieces Bean Blossom
- 1 punnet Limon Cress
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 pink grapefruit
- 170gr dark chocolate
- 90gr vegan margarine
- 80gr caster sugar
- 150ml soya milk
- 60gr flour
- Peel and remove the segments of the pink grapefruit.
- Melt the coconut oil and dip the Bean Blossoms into the oil briefly, one by one.
- Toss the Bean Blossoms into the caster sugar and leave aside until use.
- Melt the chocolate with the margarine and the milk on a low heat in a small saucepan.
- Once melted, transfer into a mixing bowl and add the flour and sugar all at once.
- Pour the mix into 4 pudding basins and let set in a cool place for one hour.
- Preheat the oven at 220°C and cook the fondant for 8 to 9 minutes.
- Serve with the grapefruit segments, Aclla Cress, crystallized Bean Blossoms and Limon Cress.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress