(For 4 portions)
- 250 gr thick sweet cherries
- Jar of fresh cottage cheese
- 2 sprigs of fresh lemon balm
- Cup of Apple Blossom
- 4 tablespoons of runny artisan honey
Flat cheese mix:
- Mix the fresh cheese with the finely chopped lemon balm. Marinate for a few minutes.
- Place the soft cheese mix on each plate. Spread some flat in a circle.
- Place the cherries on top as you wish.
- Finish with some honey and the Apple Blossom.
Recipe: Frank Fol - The Vegetables Chef®
Photo: Wim Demessemaekers, Photographer | @wim_dmskrs
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Techniques: raw, marinate
Plate: Wild Moon small flat plate
Recommended drink: Warm tea, Mist Tea (without added sugars)
Say yes to the cress