(For 4 portions, based on 3 oysters per person)
- 2 punnets Adji Cress
- 4 Citra Leaves
- 12 native oysters
- 1 tbsp finely chopped shallots
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Mix the finely chopped shallots with the red wine vinegar.
- Open each oyster, divide the vinegar shallots mix among them and serve with Adji Cress and one leave of Citra Leaves per portion.
- The idea is to eat the oysters with the cress and one petal of Citra Leaves per oyster.
- The sourness of the Citra Leaves is ideal to eat with oysters.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress