(For 12 canapes)
- ½ punnet Tahoon Cress
- ½ punnet Adji Cress
- 250gr wild mushrooms
- 12 button mushrooms
- 40gr finely diced onions
- 150gr puff pastry
- 30gr unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- truffle oil
- white sesame seeds
- Use a mini muffin baking tray with 12 cases.
- Cook the wild mushrooms with the butter, 1 tbsp of olive oil and the diced onions.
- Blitz in a blender to the size of the duxelles.
- Pour the duxelles into a mousseline cloth of fine sieve and press slightly to remove the excess of water.
- Cut the button mushrooms into quarters and cook them with the rest of the olive oil.
- Lay the puff pastry and cut out 12 circle the size of the muffin case/mould.
- Arrange the circle at the bottom of each case and fill with the mushrooms duxelles.
- Cook the tarts in a hot oven and serve with the button mushrooms, a drizzle of truffle oil, the Adji Cress, the Tahoon Cress and one pinch of white sesame seeds.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress