- 1 punnet of fresh Yka Leaves
- 10 dry Yka Leaves
- 4 pinches of Yka Leaves powder
- 200ml rhubarb juice
- 80g caster sugar
- 2g xanthan gum
- 2g Agar-Agar
- Make Yka Leaves syrup using 80g of sugar in a pan. Cover with water, and bring to boil. Then whisk in the fresh Yka Leaves and pass through a sieve.
- Mix 2/3 of the syrup with 200ml of rhubarb juice.
- Mix in the gelling agent and set in silicone mould.
- Serve with Yka Leaves powder, dried Yka Leaves and Yka Leaves syrup.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress