(For 4 people)
- 4 hamburger buns (we chose the Italian bun because of the crispy crust and the light oregano taste)
- 2 avocados
- 1 cup Garden Cress
- 4 lentil burgers
- 200g spinach
- Olive oil
- Grill the lentil burgers on the bbq with some olive oil.
- In the meantime you can slice the buns in half (grill, if desired, both sides briefly on the bbq).
- Cover the bun with a hand-full of spinach.
- Place the lentil burger on top.
- Then halve the avocados, cut them into slices and place them on the burger.
- Garnish the burger with the Garden Cress and…
Enjoy your meal!
Say yes to the cress