- 150 g tablespoon of greek yogurt
- 150 gram tablespoon of cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon vadouvan
- 1 tablespoon of marsala
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Rock Chives
- 1 Motti Cress
- 1 Kyona Mustard Cress
- 1 Ghoa Cress
- powder of Kaffir Lime Leaves
- ground pepper
- Mix the yogurt, cottage cheese, vadouvan, marsala, cumin, sliced Rock Chives, 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper with a whisk.
- Use half of the mixture to coat the cauliflower and use the other half as a sauce later.
- Bake the cauliflower for 45 minutes at 180°C on the Big Green Egg (depending on the size of the cauliflower).
- Place the cauliflower on a plate, spoon the sauce over it, cut the rest of the cresses and mix like a cress salad and place it on the cauliflower.
Recipe: Leonard Elenbaas (BBQ Pitmaster Community) and Eric Miete
Say yes to the cress