(Forr 4 portions - 2 pancake per pers.)
- 3 punnets Mustard Cress
- 300gr fine carrot pureed
- 50ml vegetable
- 200gr flour
- 2 large eggs
- 300ml milk
- 5 to 6 drops tabasco
- 1 pinch white ground pepper
- 1 punnet Mustard Cress
- 300gr cooked spinach
- 350gr cottage cheese
- 150gr pureed carrot
- 2 pinch ground nutmeg
- 2 pinch white ground pepper
Use 200gr of carrot puree for the mix and 100gr for the sauce.
Keep the vegetable stock for the sauce also.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together as you would do for a basic pancake mix.
- Whisk well and let rest the mix rest for one hour.
- Cut 2 punnets of Mustard Cress.
- Using a small ladle, pour the mix into an oily and hot frying pan, sprinkle some freshly cut Mustard Cress on top and return the pancake to cook on the other side.
- Repeat the operation until you finished the mix and made at least 8 pancakes.
- Lay the pancakes on the table and place a spoon of spinach and cottage cheese filling on top of each one.
- Wisk together the 100gr of carrot puree with the vegetable stock and pour the sauce at the bottom of an oven dish.
- Fold each pancake into triangle parcels and place them into the oven dish.
- Cook cover in an oven at 180℃ for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot with the some freshly cut Mustard Cress from the remaining punnet.
- Cut the Mustard Cress in a bowl and add all the other ingredients.
- Fold nicely with wooden spoon and divide the mix among the pancakes.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress