(For 4 portions)
- 1 punnet Shiso Purple
- 12 pieces kiwi fruit
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 250ml milk
- 100gr caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 6 pieces gelatine leaves
- Peel all the kiwi fruits and dice four of them into regular cubes.
- Reserve 3 of them to be peeled to the core to cover the bavarois and blitz the rest in a blender into a puree.
- Soak the gelatine leaves in cold water.
- Make a crème anglaise with the milk, caster sugar, vanilla essence, and eggs.
- Stir in the gelatine leaves while hot and fold 100gr of kiwi puree into the mix.
- Pour the bavarois mix into silicon mould and let set in the cold room for 2 hours.
- Take off the bavarois from the mould and cover each one of the with kiwi peelings.
- Serve cold with the rest of the fruit puree, the diced kiwi and the Shiso Purple.
Recipe: Franck Pontais
Say yes to the cress